- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Food for thought
US Bank risks customer safety
Attn: Right to Carry supporters. US Bank does not respect your right to carry. In addition, rather than have the courtesy to post their buildings so that their customers can be aware of their anti-self-defense policy, USBANK chooses NOT to post their buildings, but instead, send letters to customers who they observe carrying. While WCI recognizes there are many factors that people consider when choosing a banking institution, we would just like to make you aware of US Bank's policy AND remind you that there are MANY banking institutions that have wisely chosen NOT to prohibit legal carry by their customers. It strikes us as acting against the interests of their customers for a business who's customers may be coming and going with large amounts of cash to prohibit their customers from carrying. Be aware that criminals will come to know that people leaving US Bank are unarmed. FYI: Wisconsin Carry, Inc. banks at Associated Bank and Associated Bank DOES NOT prohibit their customers from lawfully carrying.