- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Free Concealed Carry License Training Class: Wisconsin Dells (click here to register)
12/9/2017, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
FREE Concealed Carry license training class in Wisconsin Dells. Saturday Dec. 9th. This class fills the WISCONSIN requirement for "proof of training" It is free and open to all Wisconsin residents. You must visit the following link and download the class handouts and bring them with you to the class. http://www.wisconsincarry.org/documents/documents.aspx NOTE: If you sign up for this class but cannot attend we ask that you please notify us at email@example.com If you sign up for the free class but do not show up, you will not be permitted to sign up for future classes unless you notified us 48 hours ahead of time you couldn't attend. There are *far* too many people we have to turn away because a class appears to be full to have people "no show" a class. *Note, you do NOT need to own a gun to attend, nor do you need to bring one for the class.
Myrt and Lucy's Chat and Chew Family Restaurant
Wisconsin Dells, WI