- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Free Concealed Carry License Class: Greenfield, WI (Click here to register)
2/17/2018, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Free concealed carry license training class in Greenfield (Milwaukee County) Saturday Feb. 17. You must visit the following link and download the class handouts and bring them with you to the class. http://www.wisconsincarry.org/documents/documents.aspx NOTE: We do not accept cancellations for Milwaukee area classes. If you sign up for this class but do not attend, our system will not allow you to attend a future class. We turn away too many people to have people "no show" a class. *Note, you do NOT need to own a gun to attend, nor do you need to bring one for the class. There is NO confirmation email. After you register for the class you will only see a confirmation on-screen. No email is sent.
Faith Bible Church
4175 South 112th St.