- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Free Concealed Carry License Training Class: Beloit, WI (class is full)
3/17/2018, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
***class is full*** Free WCI Concealed Carry License Training Class in Beloit, WI (Rock County) Saturday March 17th. Register by clicking the link above. Required: You must visit the following link, download and print the class handouts and bring them with you. http://www.wisconsincarry.org/documents/documents.aspx Class starts at 9am. NOTE: If you sign up for this class but cannot attend we ask that you please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you sign up for the free class but do not show up, you will not be permitted to sign up for future classes unless you notified us ahead of time you couldn't attend. There are *far* too many people we have to turn away because a class appears to be full to have people "no show" a class.
Beloit Masonic Temple
229 West Grand Ave.