- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Wisconsin Carry supports “Constitutional Carry”. We believe the right to carry in the manner of your choosing should not be infringed by government registration, permit taxes, training mandates nor other restrictions.
While we continue to advocate for voluntary training and “Constitutional Carry” in the Wisconsin Legislature, we offer free concealed carry classes to mitigate the suppressive effect of Wisconsin’s government training mandate. These free classes are open to any Wisconsin resident. When you leave the class you will be issued a “proof of training” certificate that you need to apply for your concealed carry license from the State of Wisconsin.
NOTE: You will NOT receive a confirmation email after you register. You will see a confirmation on the webpage after you hit submit that indicates your registration was successful. Please do not email to inquire if your registration went through.
You do NOT need to own a gun to attend the class.
***PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ABOUT FUTURE CLASSES. IF IT IS NOT LISTED BELOW, WE HAVE NO FURTHER INFORMATION.***
Have questions about concealed carry? Wisconsin Carry President Nik Clark hosts "Well Armed Radio" LIVE Sundays at 7:00pm central time. First 15 minutes of the show is reserved for "open line". Be invited to call in with questions! Listen online:www.blogtalkradio.com/wellarmedradio
Free Concealed Carry License Training Class: Fond Du Lac, WI (class is full)
2/20/2021, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
**class is full** Free Concealed Carry License Class at Izaak Walton League Clubhouse Saturday February 20th Required: You must visit the following link and download the class handouts and bring them with you to the class. http://www.wisconsincarry.org/documents/documents.aspx NOTE: If you sign up for this class but cannot attend we ask that you please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you sign up for the free class but do not show up, you will not be permitted to sign up for future classes unless you notified us 48 hours ahead of time you couldn't attend. There are *far* too many people we have to turn away because a class appears to be full to have people "no show" a class. *Note, you do NOT need to own a gun to attend, nor do you need to bring one for the class. **There is an OPTIONAL "Live Fire Experience" after the class at the clubhouse indoor range. Individuals who have never fired a gun (and/or others) will be given range instruction and provided the opportunity for "live fire". There is a $30 fee for this opportunity. (firearm and ammunition provided). This is completely optional. The concealed carry class itself is 100% free and you will be issued your 'proof of training certificate' after the classroom portion and be free to leave. If you want to do the "live fire experience" you will sign up for that at the class. NOTE: There will be lunch items for purchase at the clubhouse. NOTE: Clubhouse has limited space. If you have Coronanoia either bring a mask or do not sign up for this class.
Izaak Walton League Clubhouse
N6491 Cty Road K
Fond Du Lac, WI 54937